Our group is exploring of how cardiogenesis as well as adult heart remodelling regulated.
In particular, we focus on the following topics:
- Exploring the signalling function of β-catenin and canonical WNT in mammalian heart development
- Understanding of canonical WNT signalling mechanisms: plakoglobin (γ- catenin) as potential transcriptional co-activator
- Beta catenin signalling function in adult heart remodelling (hypertrophy, regeneration, aging) and heart metabolism regulation
- Novel signalling function of αE-catenin in heart maturation and remodelling
- CRISPRa using for cardiomyogenic reprogramming of fibroblasts